Many people (like me) consider their iPhone case an additional accessory for the day. Some people prefer to match it to their outfit, others like to make a fashion statement out of them, but we ALL love changing out cases.
Here are our 5 favorite designer phone cases:
1. Rebecca Minkoff Cassette Tape iPhone: This chic case brings the mix-tape days back to life and comes in two colors – red & pink! The case can be found at Nordstrom for $48.
2. Incase Birds Nest: Spotted on Gossip Girl, this eye-catching case will turn heads. This intriguing case can be found in white, purple and red. Found at the Apple Store for $35.52
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Wild Hearts: Stylish yet minimal, this case adds a pop of color to your life. The fabulous case is black with red pop up hearts. The case can be found at ShopBop for $34.
4. Kate Spade New York: A fun floral print that is dazzling. Pink, white and orange flowers with a black background match with almost anything in your closet! For $40 at Nordstrom.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Best Friend Cases: Remember back in the day when you and your best friend had those great friendship necklaces? Well Rebecca Minkoff stepped it up and made friendship cases! (I personally own one with my best friend and love it!!) These adorable cases come in pink/blue or white/black for $47.60 (set of 2) over at Nordstrom or ShopBop.
With so many decisions in life, phone cases should be the easiest ones, and if you can’t choose just one, pick a few and rotate them throughout the week!!