If you haven’t yet stumbled across the blog Atlantic-Pacific, it’s time to take a look at what Blair Eadie is wearing. A bicoastal fashion maven, Blair is proud to exhibit fashions from both ends of the country, and her impeccable taste has inspired us to copy her style!
- Ralph Lauren Striped Long Sleeve Top, $129 (was $161), farfetch.com
- Alice in the Eve “Lula Lace” Mini Skirt, $40 (was $79.95), generalpantsco.com
- Rag & Bone “The Pocket” Slub Jersey Tee, $105, net-a-porter.com
- Pashima Art “Sherpa” Olive Cashmere Scarf, $55.28, pret-a-beaute.com
- Cambridge Satchel Company Shoulder Satchel, $170, tenover6.com
- J.Crew Leather Denim Belt, $48, jcrew.com
- Calvin Klein Nadine Cheetah Pump, $109, endless.com
With this look, Blair proves that even in the summer, light layers of clothes are great alternatives to simple outfits. Get creative your with your shirts, bracelets, and belts, because layering is never out of season!