You made it! You finally graduated and it’s time to meet the real world head on by sending out those resumes and brushing up on your interviewing skills. What’s a good interview without looking the part? Whether you want to be a fashion director or a lawyer we have the look to help you land that dream job!
Dream Job: Lawyer
The classic pencil skirt is a must for any aspiring officer of the court. It hugs your curves and is always slimming in black. This outfit has a very poised vibe and adds a little fun with a pop color.
- Lareida Beige Silk Blouse, $575, veryeickhoff.com
- Valentino Peep Toe Pump, $695, farfetch.com
- Oasis Black Rectangular Strap Watch, $60, asos.com
- Blue Half Hoop Earrings, $5, wallisfashion.com
- Damsel in a dress Roma Long Skirt, $140, johnlewis.com
Dream Job: Teacher
Attention, class! With this look you will look classy and well put together. It’s loose, comfortable, all while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Graceful Flouncing Design Pure Colour Mix-Matched Thin Coat with Scarf, wholesale-dress.net
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres Rives Eyeshadow Palette, $58, nordstrom.com
- Bertie Morry Leather Metallic Toecap Ballerina Pumps, $100, johnlewis.com
- Alexander Mcqueen Brown Flannel Trousers, $615, liberty.co.uk
- Anne Klein Watch, $65, macys.com
- Crystal Starlet Earrings, $35, jcrew.com
Dream Job: Fashion Editor
With this dress and bold statement necklace you’ll rock the front row at fashion week and breeze through your interview with ease. The bold color will have you feeling confident and fabulous just like Nina Garcia.
- Red Petite Shift Dress, $47, bhs.co.uk
- MSGM Necklace, $144, thecorner.com
- Kaitlyn Clutch, $198, vincecamuto.com
- Mango Bague a pierre Noir, $31, placedestendances.com
- DKNY Marcey Platform Strappy Sandal, $180, my-wardrobe.com
Dream Job: Photographer
This look is fun and fresh. In an art field, feel free to add color and be creative, so pick a cool bag for your camera to add a little something special. By topping off your outfit with a vibrant blazer you will automatically take your look to a career-driven level.
- Boyfriend Losse Blouse, $15, vj-style.com
- Colour Coded Blazer, $62, rockmans.com.au
- Alexis Bittar Siyabona Pyrite Necklace, $365, liberty.co.uk
- Urban Expression Brazil Tote, $60, dsw.com
- J Brand Denim Black Hewson Maria High-Rise Skinny Jeans, $282, my-wardrobe.com
Dream Job: Television Broadcaster
A solid color and simple accessories are perfect for a television interview. Don’t be afraid to be fun and play around with a surprise element like color. This look is crisp, clean, and will help you to become the next Katie Couric.