There’s something in the water over at the Kardashian gene pool. From Kourtney to Kim to Khloe, it seems as if they’re all born with a meticulous eye for fashion, and Kendall Jenner is no exception. She’s the industry’s latest protégé – modeling and hosting events for Forever 21, not to mention her impeccable style every week on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Whether she’s out day or night, Kendall’s look is about owning that laidback California cool girl style. Read on and find out how you can do the same!
It’s all about looking like you don’t care when you actually do. A simple, loosely fit white tank or tee tucked into faded denim shorts will do just the trick. Throw on your favorite sandals and shades and get started on your day!
Hanging with Friends
A pair of flattering skinny jeans goes a long way and Kendall knows that. Pull the look together with a classic blazer and a printed top, rough it up a bit with some edgy booties, and call up your bests!
By now, every girl should have a high waisted skirt in her closet and for Kendall this piece is a staple on and off the red carpet. Try one in a solid color with a delicate blouse to top it off. As far as shoes and accessories go, metallic, metallic, metallic! When night falls, hit the town and look like a million bucks.
1. Roll Sleeve Flecked Tee, $20 – topshop.com
2. QSW Sirocco Shorts, $28.55 – quiksilver.com
3. Round Sunglasses with Metal Bridge Detail, $21.82 – asos.com
4. Flossy Flat Sandals with T-Bar, $32.72 – asos.com
5. Boyfriend Tuxedo Jacket, $79.50 – ae.com
6. Rose Radder Top, $32.99 – modcloth.com
7. Lorne Skinny Jean by Quiksilver, $82 – farfetch.com
8. Dawwn Black Suede Booties, $99.98 – stevemadden.com
9. Burgundy Chiffon Shirt, $75 – topshop.com
10. Scalloped Lace Skirt, $38 – nastygal.com
11. Metal Buckle Thin Leather Waist Belt by BCBG Max Azria, $48 – lordandtaylor.com
12. PLANET Flared Heel Platform Moccasins, $190.00 – topshop.com