1. Emma Watson, Vogue July 2011. Say goodbye to precocious Hermione! In this shot, Emma Watson distinguishes herself from the role that made her famous, and shows she is truly a woman. The stunning 21-year-old presents a heartfelt interview, discussing the difficulty of balancing her career with her education at Brown.
2. Jennifer Aniston, Marie Claire, July 2011. Proving that she’s still got it, Jen looks fresher than ever with chopped locks and a fitted blazer from Ann Demeulemeester. She gives a fun, flirty interview on her new film, Horrible Bosses. We hope to be half as fabulous as her when we grow up!
3. Katy Perry, Rolling Stone, July 2011. Katy’s “Last Friday Night” is one of our favorite summer songs, and she’s one of our favorite girls! It’s not often we come across a celebrity as funny and gorgeous as Katy, and this cover shows off both of those traits! Katy continues to wow us with her silly yet sexy personality.
4. Beyonce, W, July 2011. Talk about this girl running the world! Queen B rocked the cover of W’s July issue. Her nautical style shows she’s the captain of fashion and music – bow down to girl power and her ruling the industry! Beyonce is still one of the most powerful women in music and one of the most influential celebrities in America, and her latest album and this cover shot are no disappointment.
5. Emma Stone, Elle, July 2011. Emma Stone looks summertime chic in with a feathered lemon Versace dress and gorgeous blonde tresses. In her interview, acting’s favorite funny girl revealed that she had braces and glasses growing up, and never felt dorky about it. Far from geeky, Emma is comfortable in her own skin, a lesson we can all take a cue from!