When you imagine the scenery at a film festival, très chic women in flowing maxi dresses catching the breeze and impeccably cool jackets with hand beaded sandals come to mind. Their accessories all scream creativity and originality. After all, isn’t that what a film festival is all about? Being undeniably unique, but just chic enough that people won’t stop complimenting your outfit? So why not step a little outside of the box and steal some of the new films’ limelight? Smile for the camera, all eyes are on you!
A little touch of hippie-chic never hurt anyone. This beaded fringe bag and headband are the perfect touches to add to the jumpsuit. The heels are also perfect; simple, but still incredibly unique. This jumpsuit isn’t just perfect for a film festival, but throw a blazer on top and you’re ready for the office, or a pair of towering heels to go out on the town.
- Blush Cowl Neck Jumpsuit; $80.00. misselfridge.com
- Studded Fringe Cross Body; $49.95. buckle.com
- DVF Opal Wedge; $206.50. dvf.com
- Aztec Wide Headband; $18.00 freepeople.com
- Pieces Glippa Set of Six Bracelets; $14.91. asos.com
- Gingham Ring; $145.oo. toryburch.com
The colorful cigarette pants and white peplum top will make an unexpected, yet extremely flattering silhouette. A simple chain of pearls would be too boring for a film festival. Grab a colorful, beaded necklace instead.
- White Cap Sleeve Peplum Top; $43.00. riverisland.com
- Floral Cigarette Trousers; $90.00. topshop.com
- Blurred Blue Necklace; $58.00. anthropologie.com
- Gold Pieces Metal Cuff; $19.00. fashionunion.com
- Makes Me Blush Wedge; $109.99. modcloth.com
The colors and pattern of this dress evoke an image of a butterfly. The various shades of blue and the bright pops of orange will create a fun, colorful “I love life” look—and don’t you?